Saturday, September 3, 2011

Two Months and Counting

Some of you know that these past two months have been extremely difficult.  Some of you do not know this, and I am sorry I have kept you in the dark.  I have not wanted to write or send out a mass e-mail because of everything going on, and me not knowing how to share.  I still don't want to divulge everything on here, but I would ask that you be lifting me up in pr; particularly on Sept. 5th.  I have a meeting with my leaders here, and it is a meeting that I hope will open some doors for me.  HE knows the doors that need to be opened, so I ask that you would pr for them be open.  Ask that HE would give me the words to say, and that HE would give my leaders the ears to hear and hearts to understand.  Specifically be pr on Monday, Sept. 5th around 1pm which would be around 3:00am, 4:00am, or 5:00am for most of you.  Even if you miss that time pr for me anyway that day, that He would open up a place for me to be in that fits me and where I can serve this term well without losing who I am in Him.

Thank you all for lifting me up these first 2 months.  I am so glad that it is now 2 months instead of 1.  It seems more managable to me to have 2 under my belt instead of one.  Thank you for lifting up my running issue.  Unfortunately I have only been able to run twice in the 8 weeks I've been here.  Please keep lifting that up.  Part of my issue in running here is that it's not alone time here......in this place one is never alone, and instead of being stress relieving it tends to add to.  Please be asking that something would happen He would make a way for this to be alleviated so I can run as a means of stress release/relief.

Currently I am in the captial city for a few days of restocking and rest.  I have been here since Wednesday (the 31st) and I return to Camel Land on Tuesday (Sept. 6th).  Please be pr for me on that too.  The city fits me so much better than Camel Land.  Anyway, thank you so much for your pr, and the outpouring of people wanting send to packages.  If anyone would still like to do that please contact me at westoeastrf@yahoo.com and I'll send you the information you need to do that.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment