Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thank you for your Pr

I wanted to post and let you know that when we all come together and pr for each other things happen.  My meetings with my leaders went very well; however, I still request your pr on all of this because my fear is that it will all now be pushed under the rug and forgotten.  Please be asking that my leaders would keep the situation and my place and position in the forefront of their minds, and ask that He would direct them in what to do and where I need to be to flourish and fully serve Him these 3 years.

I returned to Camel Land from the capital on Tuesday, and it has been difficult to come back.  I desperately need your pr to continue here until He opens up the next place and position.  I ask that you would pr I would have His attitude and His joy even when I am struggling.

I also want to be somewhat vunerable here on an issue that many of you know I have struggled with since I returned from my jman term overseas.  I have long struggled with the issue of my singleness, and why He hasn't brought my husband into my life yet.  I always thought that to delay going back overseas because I was still single was a selfish and petty thing to do, yet in all honesty I doubted my own opinions on this.  I often found myself trying to push this opinion on my friends at Southwesteren and elsewhere.  I want to apologize for my arogance on all of that over the years.  One thing that He has made very clear to me upon my arrival in Camel Land is that He never intended for me to return to the field single.  I was always afraid that if I listened to that still small voice telling me to just wait a little longer that I would never get back overseas because up to this point it seems like I will never meet Him.  However, I am beginning to understand that I need to trust Him fully on this and I haven't been.

All of that to say I'm not saying I would prefer not be single, but that HE has told me clearly I am not meant to be overseas again single.  In all of this I want to ask that you would seriously consider partnering in pr with me over this issue.  I am pring that in this year from July 2011 to July 2012 He would bring my husband into my life.  I know this may seem bold to put on my blog, but I am learning if we are open with one another on things we fully experience the power of pr, and we fully experience how He desires to work among us as a body.  Please consider partnering with me in this very personal issue.

Keep pring for me on being transferred and put into a position for these three years where I can fully serve Him with the abilities He has given me, and where I won't be in misery for the next 3 years.  Pr that I will also keep Him as my focus, and the one audience I am to serve.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment