Monday, September 12, 2011

Learning to Walk with Him even in The Shadow

I am reading My Utmost for His Highest.  I have read this many times and many years before, yet every time I read it, it's like reading it for the first time.  Dad really did seem to bless Mr. Chambers with a lot of sage advice through His Word.  Anyway, I am learning how to trust Him when I can't really see Him when He is in Shadow and my days are painful.  I don't know how many of you are learning to trust Him like this or if you have in the past.  If you are learning how to follow Him even when you can only see His shadow, or when your vision of Him is shadowed and dim....press on.  May we learn to lift one another up as we go through these times.

Thank you for so many of you saying that you will pr for my future husband and helpmate.  I pr that you will be diligent in this with me even on days when it seems petty and silly keep pr for him and I to meet in this year.  Thank you too for pring for a transfer for me.  Please continue to lift this up.  I am still waiting on word from my leaders.

I want to also ask that you would continue to pr for this part of the word....The Horn of Africa.  Even though I may not be settling down here, He does have children here in desperate need of your pr.  In April 2012 it is the goal of the Horn that we will have 1,000,000 people pring for this area of the world.  The area is war torn, stricken by famine and drought, poor, forgotten, and desperatly in need of Him.  The amazing thing is that many are coming to Him.....keep pring for the family to grow!  I would like to challenge you to become one of these 1,000,000 people pring for the Horn by April.  Also be pring over possible trips that will began to come available to increase pr for this part of the World.  The campaign for all of this is called Dark2Light.  If you are interested in knowing more e-mail me at racfarmer@mailboxwiz.com

Continue to lift me up, but above that begin lifting up the people of the Horn asking for them to come into the family.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment