Friday, February 17, 2012

A Tour of the House with the Wardrobe....Only I Don't Have Snow or a Lightpost

So if you read the previous post you would have noticed I said, " You have to go through the closet to get to the bathroom."  That's right!  In my room is a wardrobe, and there is another side to it!  Ha!  Only I don't have an enchanted, Christmasy land on the other side of my wardrobe....just a toilet, a bathtub, a sink, and some towels and a dirty clothes basket.  So if you want to go "through the wardrobe" come visit me! Ha ha.

Here are more pictures of my house:
1& 2. These are the stairs.  My bedroom and the other two bedrooms are upstairs, along with a hall bathroom.

3. This is the living room.  It is a long room part of it is the living room and part is the dining room.  This is the sofa that I had made here.

4. Here's my recliner.

5. Here's the dining room and yes that's the fridge.  It doesn't fit in the kitchen because there isn't a place for it.

6. These are the brown curtains I had made for the living room/ dining room.  These windows are floor to ceiling and open out onto a small porch.

7.The last 3 pictures are of the kitchen.

                                                                    


The final picture is of me on my birthday.....hope you enjoy the "tour".  Keep pr and lifting up.
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Rachel-
    Happy Belated Birthday from us! You look great! Your place is amazing and G*d is good! We love you!

    ReplyDelete