Friday, February 17, 2012

A Day on My Back

Some of you may remember that when I was a Jman whenever a lot of stress would come into my life my neck and shoulders would seize up and I would be in pain for days.  Often I would just carry on and feel like a stiff tin man trying to get around.  Once I started running at sem a lot of that stopped as most of my stress was being pounded out on the trail or the pavement.  However, since I have been in Camel Land some of this stress in my muscles has come back.  Now that I am running again it is much less, however, it is not as little as it needs to be and I need your pr.  Please pr that right now my muscles would relax in my right shoulder and arm, and I would be able to have full range of motion without pain.  Right now I can't really hold my head up without it hurting a lot, so I have been at home and didn't go to language today.  Pr that my muscles are relaxed enough tomorrow that I can go run, and hopefully a good run will loosen a lot of this up. 

I also want to bring to mind that April 2012 is coming upon us.  Some of you have received notes from me, and emails saying become 1 in a million and join with us in pr for the Horn in April.  Please go to prayforthehorn.com if you have not already,  and find out how you can specifically pr for this part of the world to not only see the light, but to walk in it.  This part of the world has had His light present for centuries, yet for years the people of this corner of the world have turned the other way.  Pr that they will turn around and run towards the Light.  Please go to prayforthehorn.com to find out how you can be a part of this 1 in a million event as we seek to have 1 million people pr for the Horn in the month of April.  During this month we are also having many groups coming to pr walk and work among the people as they pr.  If you would like to physically be here please go to this site to find out how:  prayforthehorn.com (although these are in blue they are not links, you must put this address in your browser to find it).

Being flat on my back today has also given me time to put together something of a vitural tour of my house for you....here are the pictures.

These pictures are of my bedroom. 1. The first one is of my bed.
 2. The second one is of the closet that takes of up the whole left wall (left you're sitting on my bed).
3. Is the wall I see from the head of my bed....bookcase and small dressing table with mirror.
4. To get to the bathroom you have to go through the closet. 
5. These are the curtains I had made for the floor to ceiling windows that are the right wall, which open to a balcony where I dry my clothes.

I'll have to put other pictures in another post.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment