Thursday, January 26, 2012

Almost to Month 7

Just wanted to let everyone know that the dentist appointment went well.  I had plenty of novacaine, and hopefully this half root canal will hold me, and I won't need a full root canal!  Also in the area of language thank you for lifting me up.  Please continue to do so.  It is getting some better, but this language is hard.  Continue to pr I can learn this for His glory and honor.

I am now in my house, and things are slowly coming together in it Thank for lifting me up this past month.  Please go to prayforthehorn.com to see how you can be 1 in a million lifting up the Horn in April 2012.

Here are some pictures to hold you over until I update on Feb. 2, the official month 7 mark.

1. Me with my first language helper's cousin.
2. My first language helper with her cousin....this friend and helper is getting ready to move to America to join her husband after being married for 1 year!
3. That's not English on that paper, and yes I wrote it!
4. & 5.These are some of the things I get to learn in language.  Can you guess what these fruits or vegetables are?
                                                                                     6. A couple of weeks ago it was a holiday here called Temket.  I will tell more about it in the next update, but this is one picture of the parade that is such a big part of this holiday.

Serving Him with You,
Rachel

1 comment: