Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Pictures Coming Soon

Brothers and Sisters,
    So month number 3 is almost over and a lot has been changing in the past few weeks.  I have much to tell, but will wait until this week we are about to begin has come to a close.  Continue to lift me up thank you for continuing to do that daily.  When you aren't hitting your knees, I can tell on a day to day basis.  I hope you enjoy the new background....I thought it was a little more me and who knows it may be changing yet again :). 
    This past week we had a team from Texas out to help our team, and I was able to get a lot of pictures this past week without feeling like too big of a tourist since I was surrounded with other picture takers!  I will be putting some of them up soon.  This coming week I will be at a meeting helping to take care of some fellow TCKS.  Please be in lifting up mode throughout this week, as me doing this with the team of 5 other young ladies was something last minute.  Ask that we have patience and love for these kiddos, and that we have enough to keep them engaged and learning.  Pr also for good health this week as often when groups of us get together we tend to pass around sicknesses.  Ask that none of us would get sick or more sick this week.  Please also be lifting up traveling mercies.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment