Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First Month Down

The first month here in camel land has passed.  It has been a difficult month, and I continue to beg that you keep me in your pr before the Throne.  I hope to write you all soon in a longer update through e-mail soon.  Internet, electricity, and time are commodities that are hard to come by and retain here.  Be patient with me as I seek to get an update together soon.

This month is fasting month for the majority of people here in Camel land.  Please keep them before the Throne this month.  Ask that during these weeks of fasting there would be opportunities to share the Truth and see new brothers and sisters come to family.  Please also be lifting up my roommate, who is struggling with some serious health issues.  Ask specifically that she would take these seriously and be honest with those she needs to talk to about these issues, so she can get the care she needs.

Also ask that a position would open up for me where I could serve Him teaching children, ESL or both.  Ask that where ever He opens up this position I would be obedient and follow Him there.

Rachel

Pictures: 1. Me and my nephew the day I left.
2. A coffee cup in an H home.
3. Jars of Clay in an H home.

No comments:

Post a Comment